The Trails at Moss Park is a collection of multi-family townhomes and it is the perfect choice for families looking for a spacious home with very little outside maintenance! This community is located in a fun and active area that is sure to keep family’s busy and entertained. These townhomes offer residents maintenance-free living without sacrificing amenities. Amenity highlights include a swimming pool, tot lot, picnic areas, and more! Pricing from $253,990s – $277,490s Square footage from 1,799 to 2,029 Bedrooms from 3 to 4 Bathrooms from 2.5 to 3.5
Crunch Lake Nona is here!
Lake Nona residents are you ready to work out! Gym chain Crunch Fitness is coming to town. The Coral Gables based Continental Real Estate Cos. is expanding into in both Central and South Florida. They presently have 88 locations nationwide, six in Tampa Bay area and more in development in Riverview and Pinellas County. According to co-owner, Vince Julien they are ready to be the first Crunch ‘Select’ location to serve in Southeast Orlando. Crunch Lake Nona a sprawling 23,800-square-foot facility located in the Lake Nona Landing shopping center. Membership sales will begin during the pre-opening phase in January 2018, with the grand opening on May 2018. Members will enjoy cardio and strength training area, Zumba®, Olympic Platforms, functional training equipment as well as HydroMassage beds, private stretching area. nationally certified personal trainers, 50+ group fitness classes per week and so much more. If you are interested check them out at Crunch Lake Nona ,11926 Narcoossee Rd #100, Orland0, FL 32827. Phone 407.347.4208 web crunchlakenona.com
Building Permits shouldn’t be overlooked!
- Are those bathroom studs 16 inches on center? The homeowner might have to tear it down
- The drywalls were hung but was the framing inspected? City might require you to tear it out.
Fines and Penalties
- This could very well cost you twice the original permit fee.
- The appraisal on your home in all likelihood will not include that square footage. The home will appraise for less which in turn means that the buyer might not be able to get the loan.
- Tip for you Buyers: The best way to protect yourself when buying a home is to verify with the city that permits have been issued, that the square footage matches the city records, and to get a home inspection.
- Tip for you Sellers: fix it now before the deal falls through! Best done before listing the property for sale.
- If that isn’t enough your homeowner’s insurance might not cover anything that might happen if the remodel was done incorrectly. Its considered a defect for non-permitted remodeling.
If you are in the middle of building that addition and you are caught without a permit, a stop-work order is issued by the building inspector until the proper permits are obtained. If you can get obtain the permit promptly your will receive no penalty. If it so happens that you are a persistent violator you may face civil fines and penalties. Such fines are usually $50 a day until the violation is corrected, but those are handed out rarely, Ralph Jones said, chief plans examiner for the city of Orlando. ”We don’t have too many problems. When we find somebody working without a permit, it’s usually just a matter of them coming in and getting everything squared away”
Real Estate professionals have a responsibility to the buyer or seller and have their best interest in mind and whether issues related to the property are disclosed or not. They are there to help to minimize any roadblocks in selling your home.